Sunday, January 9, 2011

blocks for January

fabric for the Mid Mod Quilt Bee


I am finally starting to get on the ball with my month! It took me quite a while to come up with a concept, but I think it's ready for the group now.

Here are my main inspiration pieces:



Here are the details for the blocks:
1. Final block size: 14”x14”
2. Use the brown or turquoise fabric as the base/main color fabric
3. Use any combination of the remaining fabric for the block (feel free to add your own prints as an accent if you have any that match)
4. Any piecing/applique technique is fine.
5. Include at least one rounded and hollowed out square/rectangle in the block


fabric for the Mid Mod Quilt Bee


I'm going to be combining these 10 blocks into a quilt for our master bedroom. I can't wait to see what you all create!

1 comment:

  1. Love those shapes! Looks like you and Jacquie are on the same wavelength :)

    ReplyDelete